- Balloons shutters, for testing the tightness, splints collectors.
- Testing of tightness (tightness testing) networks sanitation and rainwater.
The video inspection allows:
- The supervision of sanitation works after implementation.
- A survey of maintenance and detect any abnormalities.
- Reduce costs on repairs.
ROBOTS FOR MILLING COLLECTORS
The milling collectors is the ideal solution to remove the inside of the manifold incidents detected during the inspection as: removal of loose joints, concrete, roots…
Systems for the rehabilitation of sewers (repair collectors) without opening the ditch:
The tightness and operation of pipelines is undermined by problems resulting from anomalies in the pipeline: displacement, cracks, breaks and roots.
The repair and or rehabilitation is often conditioned by the surrounding environment, and there is the possibility of trenching in time. Currently there are systems of pipes and conduits rehabilitation or installation of new pipes without trenching:
- Timely rehabilitation of sewers: carried out with a balloon repair that after s coated with resin impregnated textile sleeve is put in place to repair and inflated. When the balloon is removed, the area is coated and sealed.
- Rehabilitation continuous sleeve: sleeve made with polyester and resin suitable s application situations.
- Rehabilitation of affected (branch lines).
- Rehabilitation abroad.
The rehabilitation of piping systems without open ditch systems are long-term ecological and economic.
- Internal Seal: Connect Tube-Tube.
- Korn-N-Seal: Flexible connection tube-Pit.
- Korn-N-Tee: Connections lateral pipe en concrete.
- Urban Drainage