The HIDROCELL and the HIDROBOX born from the double experience of Hidrostank in both the plastic injection as the collaboration in rainwater and sewage projects.
Are geocellular modular plastic systems of high strength that allows implementing elements for rainwater harvesting, accumulation and underground transport in a modular and simple way.
Its modularity provides greater flexibility during the design of the project and allows the installation of any configuration depending on the available area (tailored designed). They can also be configured to allow traffic loads (can be installed under roads and car parks) as well as less demanding applications such as parks or pedestrian areas.
Both are a very interesting alternative as present the following advantages:
- Large volume per cell
- High resistance to compression
- Quick and easy installation: manual handling, without machinery.
- Modularity: allows tailored dimensioning for each project.
- Ecological: 100% recycled and recyclable.
- Easy transport and storage, as shipped disassembled. Can be inspected easily with a push-rod camera.
- Economics: minimizing excavation, labor, machinery…