The HIDROCRATE system is a highly resistant plastic geo-structure that allows the collection, infiltration, accumulation, and undergroundtransport of rainwater in a modular and simple way. With a very simple manual assembly, the product allows configurations of different heights and simplifies the assembly of previous models, thanks to its innovative interior design based on columns.
The HIDROCRATE is composed of a base piece that, when joined with another piece of the same type, forms a block with the following characteristics:
The system is wrapped in a permeable or waterproof geomembrane and water can enter it through the Hydrocell or pipes. In the case of water entering through pipes, it is necessary to place at least one Chamber to allow aeration and When the collection is done through drains, it is necessary to carry out a pre-treatment of the rainwater by pre-treatment Chambers and/or with hydrodynamic separators.
The benefits obtained from the use of the Hidrocrate in the application of the SUDS are:
- They reduce the volumes of runoff and peak flows from urbanized areas by means of a retention and lamination element.
- They minimize the cost of drainage infrastructures while increasing the value of the landscape environment.
- They improve the quality of water receiving urban runoff, favoring natural purification processes and preventing polluting loads from reaching sensitive receiving environments.
- They retain excess nutrients (nitrates, phosphates, …) that produce the phenomenon of eutrophication of rivers, that is, the uncontrolled growth of vegetation that reduces the presence of oxygen in the water, and therefore, death of living beings.
- They integrate the treatment of rainwater into the landscape, maximizing the citizen service and improving the landscape with the integration of watercourses in the environment.
By adding more blocks, the surface area and, consequently, the retention volume can be increased. The junction between boxes is made by means of connectors. When we want to increase the height of the tank, the screed and block connectors are used. Once the assembly of the inner structure of the tank has been completed, the top and side covers, and the connectors are placed.
Access for CCTV inspection and cleaning is done through the chambers that can be incorporated into the block.
- Inspection or Ventilation Chambers
- Input Couplings
- CCTV inspection channels
- Chambers with flow regulators (Vortex)
- Hydrodynamic separators